It is proven that a preschool programme achieves the optimum accomplishment if the parents become active partners in the process as their involvement help develop positive attitude in children towards schooling.
New Modern Little Star is conceptualized to foster an interactive partnership with the passionate parents for their children’s growth, development and achievements, by developing children’s love for lifelong learning and shaping their intrinsic skills.
The Parents Programmme
· Parenting: Assisting families with Parenting and child-rearing skills, and assisting children in understanding their families.
· Interacting: Developing effective interaction from home-to-school and school-to-home.
· Volunteering: Creating ways that families can be involved in the school and various school programmes.
· Learning at home: Associating families with the curriculum projects through learning activities for home.
· Working with the community: Becoming responsible towards the society and extending services to various arenas with a collaboration of family and teaching staff.